In a launch event, Xiaomi announced the launch of MIUI 11 for its users which will be rolled out in the next couple of months. The update will bring many interesting and amazing features that will definitely enhance the user experience. Currently, there are 8 Million MIUI active users. The full rollout schedule and features are mentioned below in detail.
- Quick replies – This feature will help users to send replies to their friends/families without leaving their current activity, whether the user is watching videos, reading or doing any other activity.
- Notification light – When the user’s screen is locked then the sides of the phone screen will light up
- Always-on display – Xiaomi claims “Be it an ever-changing kaleidoscope or rhythmic wave dial” the Always-on display of the MIUI 11 will amaze the users.
- Personalize your screen – MIUI 11 will let users customize wallpapers as per their requirement, also users can add a customizable signature to the always-on display.
- Women’s health – It can record and track the menstruation cycle, send a notification for periods start and end date, estimated dates of next period and many more.
- Re-designed UI – MIUI 11 makes the user interface simple and easy to use and also interactive comparing to MIUI 10.
- Health feature – This feature allows any users to record step tracking, distance walked, calories burned and many more.
- Gaming toolbox 2.0 – Game Turbo mode is included in MIUI 11. Also, it can help to switch between networks, block messages, answer calls in the background without interrupting gaming session.
- Note App and Calendar App – It is getting better and efficient with the MIUI 11.
- File Sharing across Multiple Platforms – This feature is compatible with the devices running Android Pie or later versions (not including Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 7A, Redmi 7, Redmi S2).
MIUI 11 Rollout Schedule:
Poco F1, Redmi K20, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7s, and Redmi Note 7 Pro will get MIUI 11 update between October 22 and October 31 in India.
Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi 6, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi Y2, Redmi 4, Mi Mix 2, and Mi Max 2 will get MIUI 11 update between November 4 and November 12 in India.
Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi 7A, Redmi 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi 8A, and Redmi Note 8 will get MIUI 11 update between November 13 and November 29 in India.
You can find more details about MIUI 11 by clicking here. If you are excited about this update, then share your joy with us in the comment section below.