Most applications use your camera when needed but some apps might try to access it in the background or foreground without your consent.
Wisom is a really simple tool that notify you with green and orange indicators when apps use Microphone or Camera.
To use Wisom, you need to grant USAGE_STATS permission by clicking the Start button at the app main page and grant the access (or go to Settings and search for Usage data access).
For the access dots indicator to work, you need to turn it on in the app setting (you have to allow Wisom to appear on top permission as well)
– Detect camera/microphone usage
– Show app access history
– Show camera or microphone recording indicator when apps use them
– And some other useful features.
Wisom is inspired by new iOS 14 privacy feature that shows an indicator whenever camera or microphone is accessed.
Wisom is in beta phase!
Wisom means Who is spying on me!
Note: On Android 6, Microphone usage can not be detected due to system limitation.
This application uses these icon packs:
1. Abstract Elements, made by Alfredo Hernandez from www.flaticon.com
2. Shapes, made by Pixel perfect from www.flaticon.com
3. Emotions, made by Vitaly Gorbachev from www.flaticon.com